Welcome to our world of beautiful and skinloving handmade soap! We have a passionate love affair with soap and we’re very excited about the prospect of sharing some of that love with you. Our soaps are all skillfully formulated and handmade with great care and we are proud to note that the soap in our shop is some of the finest in the world. Please enjoy your visit – happy shopping!
Shopping at Auntie Clara’s is easy and convenient:
- Browse through our products in the
- Click on the products in the product gallery for product information. Our prices are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) and for your convenience we have added a currency converter (Google Finance) to each product page. This gives you the opportunity to check our prices in your own currency before making any decisions.
- When you see something you like just add it to your shopping cart.
- Press the ‘View Cart’-button and you’ll see your cart with all its goodies. If you make any changes in the number of items, please remember to press the ‘Update Cart’-button.
- On the Cart page we have added a convenient Shipping Calculator which allows you to check what the shipping and handling fee on your order will be. First make sure you have updated your cart. Click the blue ‘Calculate Shipping’ text and choose your country in the dropdown menu. Then click the ‘Update Totals’-button to see the shipping fee and total.
- Note that we do not set any minimum total for products, you are very welcome to buy a single bar if you like. For practical purposes we do, however, have a minimum shipping fee for international orders. The minimum international shipping fee covers six 100g bars, so you might as well select six bars for your order.
- When you’re happy with your cart you click the ‘Proceed To Checkout’-button.
- At checkout we kindly ask you to check or fill in your information and submit your order. We ship to the address you give us so please make sure that all your details are correct.
- Once you place your order you will be redirected to PayFast which is a secure payment gateway. There you can follow the prompts and pay for your order by Mastercard, Visa or Masterpass – or by instant EFT if you are a South African bank account holder. Once payment has been made you will be redirected back to our Checkout page which will show the details of your order.
- As soon as the money clears on our account we will ship your order and provide you with a tracking number.
- For South African shoppers we offer a local pickup option without shipping. Please note that local pickup is by appointment only; you are welcome to contact us for an appointment on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to have the order shipped to you, please make sure that you choose the courier option at checkout. If the person taking delivery of the shipment is someone other than you, please fill in the shipping address with the name of that person and their cell number, exact street address and area code for the couriers.
Please note that we don’t routinely refund payments and we don’t refund any payments until the money has cleared in our account. This means that refunding can be a lengthy process so please check your shopping cart carefully before paying. Due to the nature of our products we are unable to accept returns and once an order has been shipped we cannot refund shipping.
If you have placed an order and discover that you would like to add to the shipment, please send us an email so that we can send you an invoice for the addition without duplicating the shipping fee.
Questions? You may find them answered in our FAQ section. If not, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.